Pretty Pony Ranch
About Maverick | Stallions | Sale Barn | Mav's Offspring | Gallery | Ranch News | Links | Contact

Pretty Pony Ranch News

Just the daily life on a real ranch in Oklahoma. Not easy, not for everyone but that is where you really find out what you are made of.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Where the Wind Is, Oklahoma, United States

Cheerful, dedicated, positive, talented, gracious, polite, athletic, worldly, hardworking, fun loving, attractive, kind, generous, and more to follow!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

BH TNT aka "Bomber"


Finally the coats have shed out to the point where I can take a photo and not think the babies look too scruffy. I will add more as the babies get worked.

This is a colt I liked from the first day I saw him weaned at the Hurley's BH Ranch in Clarksville two yrs ago. Out of the last living son of SMUG REED, this colt really is built well, has great color, and after just working with him only twice in the round pen, has shown me his willingness to please, wonderful mind and temperament.

I call him Bomber, as I think he will really "Be the BOMB" when his time comes. Bobby Hurley was mad at me for getting this colt because he wanted to keep him as a replacement for the sire, SMUGS RAWHIDE, who is 22 yrs old this year.

Watch for this colt in the next couple of years. I have never had a palomino before but I think I have a very nice one here.



Pretty Pony Ranch, LLC © 2007-2008
Home of Standing BH Hancocks Star
Mav's Story | Pedigree | Buckskin Color Chart | Gallery | For Sale | Links | Contact | Home
Site Designed and Hosted by Eclectic-Horseman.com