Pretty Pony Ranch
About Maverick | Stallions | Sale Barn | Mav's Offspring | Gallery | Ranch News | Links | Contact

Pretty Pony Ranch News

Just the daily life on a real ranch in Oklahoma. Not easy, not for everyone but that is where you really find out what you are made of.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Where the Wind Is, Oklahoma, United States

Cheerful, dedicated, positive, talented, gracious, polite, athletic, worldly, hardworking, fun loving, attractive, kind, generous, and more to follow!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

New Babies Arriving

The new foals are arriving! I have ALL STUD COLTS so far with one more mare to foal. Two of the colts are out of mares I bought from the Hurley's when they sold off a bunch of mares last fall and are still in AR. These two mares are sisters to Maverick. I am so excited to see these babies. They had a red roan and a line back dun.

The other foal born while I was in Germany is a red roan colt. He is the first foal I have from Goose and I am very happy with him. I have just one more mare to foal this year. I waiting for my grulla mare to foal with another Goose baby. It should be another colored one. I'll post photos as I get them!



Pretty Pony Ranch, LLC © 2007-2008
Home of Standing BH Hancocks Star
Mav's Story | Pedigree | Buckskin Color Chart | Gallery | For Sale | Links | Contact | Home
Site Designed and Hosted by Eclectic-Horseman.com