Pretty Pony Ranch
About Maverick | Stallions | Sale Barn | Mav's Offspring | Gallery | Ranch News | Links | Contact

Pretty Pony Ranch News

Just the daily life on a real ranch in Oklahoma. Not easy, not for everyone but that is where you really find out what you are made of.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Where the Wind Is, Oklahoma, United States

Cheerful, dedicated, positive, talented, gracious, polite, athletic, worldly, hardworking, fun loving, attractive, kind, generous, and more to follow!

Monday, March 31, 2008

A Message from Maverick

As many of you already know, I had to put my beloved Maverick down a few months ago. It really broke my heart and as hard as I have tried, I miss him so much. I still think of him daily.

When a mare owner recently told me about an animal communicator, I just had a gut feeling that I needed to reach out to her. I don't believe in coincidences. Everything and everyone is put in our paths for a reason. Just as Maverick was put in my life for a reason. Please read the following message sent to me from Maverick.


All too many times hearts wind around each others only to make the spirits, kindred souls.
When one enters your life and has left such an impact on so many behind, but left a whole in one heart, then their purpose in life has been accomplished.
My purpose in your life Sheri, was for you to find the passion in what you do , once again and to always carry that on, because of our great memories together.
You are so true to your heart of thinking, I will never be replaced. Because that is true. I wouldn’t want for me to ever be replaced, for all the times we had together would be lost to another.
This is what memories are made of. This is how new memories are made. Each and every one of us brings to you, lessons in life, lessons about yourself, lessons about others, lessons on how to improve what you have physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
We are your partners, your guides and always a shoulder to lean on.
Hank will step up and become what you want. You simply have to show him the way.
I have been blessed for the time we shared together, Sheri. My purpose in life was to learn what true love and sacrifice was about. You showed me, right from the beginning, when it was love at first sight, how wonderful people really could be. You showed me what companionship was, trust and mental stability was all about. Once I learned that, and I know you were well on your own path to carrying on, than you know longer needed me. With me, you would have gotten into a rut, because you always relied on me. So we have taught each other well.
I do not feel my passing was a sacrifice for it was my time to go. We come here to teach and to be taught. Everything happens for a reason. My card was full, so it was merely my time to go.
I know I will be a part of your life for a long, long time. I am proud to have been a part of yours.
So now carry on and be all you can be.
Forever grateful, Maverick.
There are a couple of babies that will be outstanding in their own rights. Do not compare them to me, for they will excel for who they are.



Pretty Pony Ranch, LLC © 2007-2008
Home of Standing BH Hancocks Star
Mav's Story | Pedigree | Buckskin Color Chart | Gallery | For Sale | Links | Contact | Home
Site Designed and Hosted by Eclectic-Horseman.com